Our office is sanitized at a surgical level &
we're minimizing waiting area interactions
Our office is sanitized at a surgical level & we’re minimizing waiting area interactions
- Dr. Jaime Zambrano is a SUPER ELITE Provider – who has treated more patients with Invisalign than any other provider on the East Coast
- State-of-the-Art Technology including
- iTero™ Scanner – Impressioneless Scanning (Less Gagging, Immediate Visualization)
- Member of the Very Prestigious ‘Schulman Group’
- Membership is comprised of the TOP 1% of Orthodontists in the Country.
- 3 Conveniently Located Offices: Coral Gables, Miami Beach & Key Biscayne
You are your best investment
It’s true. No matter what you’ve believed in the past, a confident, radiant smile can be within reach. And if you think about it, improving your smile is an important investment, because you’re doing it for yourself.
How much does Invisalign cost?
There are many factors that determine the cost of your Invisalign treatment: how extensive the issues you want corrected, how long your treatment plan will last, and the specific treatment details prescribed by Dr. Jaime Zambrano.
Dr. Zambrano was the first orthodontist in the state of Florida to reach 4,000 Invisalign cases
We strive to make Invisalign affordable to everyone. You can get a beautiful, healthy and straight smile for as low as your monthly cell phone bill.
Invisalign Payment Options
- Discount for payment in full
- Low and no down payment options available (with select outside financing options).
- Finance free extended monthly payments to fit your budget
- Various payment arrangements to coincide with your Flex Plan needs
- Most major credit cards accepted
If your dental plan covers orthodontic treatment, you may also qualify for Invisalign. Talk to your insurance provider to determine the extent of coverage for your treatment.
To schedule a free consultation to determine if Invisalign is right for you, contact us today.