Our office is sanitized at a surgical level &
we're minimizing waiting area interactions
Our office is sanitized at a surgical level & we’re minimizing waiting area interactions
- Dr. Jaime Zambrano is a SUPER ELITE Provider – who has treated more patients with Invisalign than any other provider on the East Coast
- State-of-the-Art Technology including
- iTero™ Scanner – Impressioneless Scanning (Less Gagging, Immediate Visualization)
- Member of the Very Prestigious ‘Schulman Group’
- Membership is comprised of the TOP 1% of Orthodontists in the Country.
- 3 Conveniently Located Offices: Coral Gables, Miami Beach & Key Biscayne
The palatal expander “expands” (or widens) your upper jaw by putting gentle pressure on your upper molars each time an adjustment is made. The animation below will instruct you about when and how to adjust your expander. When you achieve the desired expansion, you will wear the appliance for several months to solidify the expansion and to prevent regression.
In a well-lit area tip the patient’s head back.
Place the key in the hole until it is firmly in place.
Pushing the key towards the back of the mouth, you will notice the fender will rotate and the new hole will appear. The rotation stops when the key meets the back of the expander.
By pushing back and down towards the tongue, remove the key. The next hole for insertion of the key should now be visible.